  From: Issaquah Historical Society Info
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 5:15 PM
  Subject: Re: Are you the group leader

  I'm not the group leader, I'm a participant on the list. My response was not directed towards you personally, but towards all the various off-topic e-mails that have been posted recently. I'm sorry if you find me bossy and offensive. I suspect, however, that I'm not the only person who is tiring of non-museum related e-mails.
  Erica S. Maniez
  Museum Director, Issaquah Historical Society
  425/392-3500
  www.issaquahhistory.org