From: R. Morrison [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Are you the group leader

Just wondering--this is my first posting after reading and sitting back for months--so I find your email offensive--I did not start this discussion.  Hence I finally reply--and there have been people like Deb who have posted 80 emails--yet it is my one email you comment on.  Are you the "leader" or just bossy?