Although many here dont know me , a great advocate for arts and cultural funding is currently in the hospital in Delaware, His name is Earl Pancoast.Earl has been reminding the State of New Jersey for almost 60 years of the importance of museums Through his efforts and the efforts of the Friends of the Hancock House we were able to get the site im currently at reopened. At the age of 84 he was still going till he became sick. I ask all of you please to say a prayer for this advocate for they are few and far between. He will truly appreciate them as will I.  God Bless JIm
James T.Schulte
South Jersey Historian