We are getting ready to start construction of a new building in which we want to incorporate distance learning and virtual visits through an electronic classroom linked with stations at various points in exhibits and laboratories (so that virtual visits could be linked with a real class' visit for example).  Has anyone done a project like this recently who could share their experience with set up and implementation (technology requiremenys)?

Thank you.

Elizabeth Moore

Dr. Elizabeth Moore
Assistant Director of Science and Learning
Curator of Collections and Archaeology
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112