  From: Laura H. Firth Markley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:18 AM
  Subject: Re: Sending messages as high priority and spam

  Hi Loretta and Listers--

  One way to avoid accidentally deleting Museum List e-mails, and to reduce the number of e-mails you receive each day, is to change your settings to digest.

  Just send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] containing the following message:

  SET Museum-L DIGEST

  You'll receive one e-mail called MUSEUM-L Digest-((date and digest number)) with a list of topics for the day at the beginning followed by everyone's e-mails. The files are usually about 100K but vary from less than that to a bit more than 200K.

  This will also let you have your server block spammers without blocking colleagues.

  Cheers,

  Laura

  --
  Laura H. Firth Markley