From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of George Garner
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 11:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Board involvement in deciding new logo/brand identity

Dear all,

We are in the process of developing a new logo/brand identity for our museum. I've never been a part of this process before, and I was curious about how much involvement a Board of Directors should have. Do we need a formal vote to adopt it? Should they be left out of the process until we have some specific choices, or brought in on the ground level.

Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks,
George Garner