-please forgive me if you get two of these or you are not interested in
these types of emails.

This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in living in
Detroit and intrigued with Jewish Culture.  The JCC is a client of mine
and I've been working with them to develop an intriguing new concept for
the Jewish Children's museum genre.  It is part cultural center, part
interactive theater, part museum, part outreach organization and part
cyber cafe.  It is housed at the Jewish Community Center in suburban
Detroit.  I am quite impressed with the vision of this organization and
the homework they have done to get this project off the ground. It will
open by the end of 2003.  The Jewish Community in Detroit is quite
vibrant and supports cultural organizations with great passion and
resources.  The audience for this project goes way beyond the Jewish
community into public schools and the general public..  This is very
exciting position and could be a great stepping stone for someone
looking to get into a senior management position of a small organization.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.  Otherwise
contact the individual below to send your resume and a cover letter.

Stephen

Stephen Brand
President and Chief Imagination Officer
The New Enterprise Factory, Inc.
2199 Rickel Drive
Akron, OH 44333
330-864-1518

P.S. Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested.

New Interactive Jewish Museum
at Jewish Community Center of Metro Detroit

Director & Educational Coordinators Needed

Unique opportunity to lead the nation in creative interactive Jewish
learning for youth, ages 5-12. Dynamic team needed to manage operations,
programming and outreach to metro Detroit community and beyond. Seeking
candidates with combined experience in arts administration, Jewish
education, event development, educational theater and customer service.
Director position-FT; Education position-FT or PT. Position begins June
1. Email or fax cover letter with salary expectations and resume to
[log in to unmask]  Fax 248-532-5540