From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of George Garner
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 2:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Board involvement in deciding new logo/brand identity

Dear all,

We are in the process of developing a new logo/brand identity for our
museum. I've never been a part of this process before, and I was curious
about how much involvement a Board of Directors should have. Do we need a
formal vote to adopt it? Should they be left out of the process until we
have some specific choices, or brought in on the ground level.

Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks,
George Garner
National Speedskating Museum and Hall of Fame
George Garner, Director and Curator
P.O. Box 3120, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
(518) 587-2609

Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).