From: Curator Fort Morgan Museum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Board involvement in deciding new logo/brand identity

George,

I'm jealous that your board involvement is even an option- right now I have one board member who is kicking and screaming that we are ruining the identity of the museum in the community when what we are trying to do is update our logo to something a little more inclusive and accurate and not the male and female pioneer heads we currently have- good luck

Nikkie Cooper, Curator
Fort Morgan Museum

P.O. Box 184
Fort Morgan, CO 80701