Fellow Cynthia Ogorek friends and supporters:

Matteson's loss is the world's gain.  So what are we going to do about it?

The world is Cynthia's oyster.  She is free to take her talents wherever she chooses.  I am already on the lookout for opportunities for Cynthia here in the Washington, DC area.  I hope all of you will do the same in your own locales

Having known Cynthia for over 20 years, she deserves only the best!  (I know she'll blush when she reads this.)

Regards,

Ann Rackas Pate, Esq.
Rackas Pate Law, PLLC
     Alexandria, Virginia  22310