Museums with ca. 750,000 visitors p.a.

Hello,

I am doing some research on space allocations in museums and I was wondering if I could tap into the knowledge of this list.

I am looking to find some information on Museums in the US with annual visitor numbers of around 750,000 (give or take 100,000 or so).

If you are from such an institution (or are familiar with one), would you be able to let me know the following:

I would appreciate any information you can provide. If you wish your comments to be non-attributable to your organisation, please reply off list and let me know as such so I can respect your wishes.

Many thanks,

Ms Regan Forrest

HALEY SHARPE DESIGN
W http://www.haleysharpe.com