Hi All,

Does anyone have a form letter or an example of a letter for unclaimed loans.  We have an unclaimed loan from 15 years ago and have sent letters to the owner notifying him of this but have not received a response (the letters did not come back undeliverable).  I looked for examples of letters pertaining to unclaimed loans in The Museum Forms Book but did not find anything relevant.  Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Pamela Elbe

Assistant Collections Manager

National Museum of American Jewish Military History

1811 R St. NW

Washington DC 20009

p: 202.265.6280 x104

f: 202.234.5662