Greetings,
I'm working with a local museum to coordinate a high school internship program.
The students will be learning touring techniques and developing their own tours of a contemporary art exhibit called finding family stories.
I'm looking for some fresh ideas for group "ice-breakers" for the first session. Does any one have a "tried and true" exercise that would work well for 15-16 year olds? Some of the students know each other from school and/or the previous year's program--but many students will be meeting each other for the first time.
Many Thanks!
Shari Davis
Creative Ways
"Hands-On" Exhibits & Educational Resources