The Minnesota Historical Society's Historic Forestville site has such a building.  The Meighen family built the store and residence in the mid-1850s and added on to the residence in the 1890s.  You can access contact information at www.mnhs.org

Kendra Dillard
-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jen Gayman
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 6:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Farmhouse/Store Museum

Thank you all for your suggestions for sites to look at!  I have another related question - our particular site is a farmhouse that has the country store incorporated in the same building, and I'm wondering if there are other examples of this that are being interpreted.  Thank you again!

Jennifer Gayman

Jennifer Gayman
Heritage Coordinator
Queen Anne's County, Maryland