The Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave at Lookout Mt. is looking for any celebrity, Presidential, decorative, or famous cowboy boots as a loan for our upcoming temporary exhibit, "Boot Hill"; Cowboy Boots on Lookout Mountain" set to open in November 2003 to November 2004.  We would need to secure the loans by early to mid October.  If any of you know of any, especially decorative boots and possibly a complete set of cobbler's tools dating between 1846 and 1917 please let me know along with contact information.

Thanks in advance.

Shelley Howe, Collections Manager - Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave, 987 1/2 Lookout Mt. Road, Golden, CO 80401

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Web Hosting - establish your business online ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: