  From: Alicia Schatteman
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 3:20 PM
  Subject: film question

  We have been approached to use one of our historic house museums for a four day film shoot.  It is a small budget student film, not a commercial venture.  I was wondering if other museums have policies with regards to filming and photographing, if you would be interested in sharing your policy with me.  Thanks!

  Alicia Schatteman, Executive Director
  The Montclair Historical Society
  108 Orange Road, Montclair, NJ 07042
  973-744-1796