-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: (RCAAM) Artifact that needs a home]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:28:14 -0600
From: Cindy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
To: Michael Wright <[log in to unmask]>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (RCAAM) Artifact that needs a home
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:22:44 -0600
From: Cindy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

We were recently contacted by a gentleman in Natchez, MS who has a
complete coffee roasting set of equipment that he wants to find a home
for.  The still functioning equipment consists of a 600lb. (yes, that is
600) Burns-Jabez Roaster (patented 1915); Gump No. 66 grinder, conveyer,
and air lift system, SirFlex Cooler, Jabez-Burns mixer, automated
bagger, Spee Dee dumper, Champion air compressor and scales.  The items
are very large which is the main reason we are unable to accept the
equipment, but are in good condition.  It is very interesting if you
have the correct setting for it.  If you are interested, please contact
me and I will give you his information.

--
Cindy Gardner, Registrar
Old Capitol Museum of Mississippi History

--
Cindy Gardner, Registrar
Old Capitol Museum of Mississippi History
P.O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone: 601/359-6930
Facsimile: 601/359-6981