  From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of camille hunt
  Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:04 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Urethane Foam Mannequins

  Hello,

  We are researching various museum-quality forms and mannequins.  Dorfman offers flexible foam mannequins made from urethane foam.  Does anyone have experience with these forms?  Is urethane foam safe for clothing?  These forms would be for temporary exhibits (~3 months) only.  Does anyone know of another source for museum-quality mannequins?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks,

  Camille Hunt

  Collections Manager

  National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame

  1720 Gendy Street

  Fort Worth, Texas 76107

  (817)336-4475  FAX (817)336-2470