Cristina,

You can call the Clagary Zoo, Mr. Pierce Achtymichuck they have done the Africa section using a great technology. I have a video of the installation. If you or someone else want have it, just ask it off list

Mike BBM

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: