From: Kirstin Gamble [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Admission buttons

The Nantucket Historical Association is considering replacing the paper ticketing system we currently use at our Whaling Museum with metal or plastic admission buttons.  I'm interested in hearing from colleagues who currently use admission buttons.  Have listers had positive experiences with certain vendors? Is it necessary or preferable to use different colored buttons for different days?

Best regards,

Kirstin Gamble
Education and Public Programs Coordinator
Nantucket Historical Association
PO Box 1016
Nantucket, MA 02554
508.228.1894 x 123

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: