HEllo,
  I read your post about wanting to donate dolls to a museum.  I live in Texas and we have a lovely doll museum in San  Marcos, owned by Millie Seaton.  This lady has been collectng dolls for over 30 years.  They are in a beautiful three story home. There are over 9,000 dolls counting the Christmas collection which is put out once a year.  Millie has traveled the world over collecting dolls, THE house the dolls are in is a recorded historic landmark and is on the "NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES".  Millie would take wonderful care of the dolls, she has several women employed who do nothing but care for the dolls and conduct doll tours for folks from all over.  If you are interested  in knowing more please email me [log in to unmask].  She has one doll from the 1600's, Her collection is wonderful.
Sincerely,
Carol Springs