The Institute for Learning Innovation is working on a World War II interpretive center on Saipan with AldrichPears Associates, exhibit designers in Vancouver, B.C.

We are eager to talk to American veterans who fought in the Battle of Saipan or are familiar with the events that took place on the island to ensure that the content ­ and way that the content is presented ­ is accurate, respectful and appropriate from the perspective of an American veteran. The designers are also interested in any stories the veterans would like to share.

We would greatly appreciate any help in tracking down appropriate people to call or e-mail.  We have talked to a few Saipan veterans thus far but would like to talk or email with as many as possible.

The military divisions most involved on Saipan were the 2nd & 4th Marine Divisions & the U.S. Army 27th Division.  Please contact Mika Cohen Jones at [log in to unmask] if you are help to assist us.  Thank you in advance for your time.