The following are being de-accessioned from the Berkeley Historical Society, they are free to any institution which wants it for the collection and is willing to pay the postage.  If you are interested, please contact me at this address.

New American Poetry Circuit.  San Francisco, 1970-1971 (This is kind of a journal or chapbook)

Toledo, Stanley.  Small Parish Centenial: Our Lady of Mercy, Pt. Richmond, CA, 1902-2002.

Duyckink, Evert A. A History of the Wold from the Earliest Period to the Present Time. New York: 1871.  Vols 2 and 4, in poor condition.

Pettit, George. Twenty-Eight Years in the Life of a University President.  U of California Press, 1966.   This is a biography of Robert Sproul. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: