Dear Colleagues,

I'm pleased to remind everyone that there are two awards from the RC-AAM with deadlines in January.

The Masterpiece International Award is intended to serve non-US registrars who wish to attend the AAM annual meeting, this year in Portland OR.

Meanwhile, the Kay Paris Memorial Award is given to entry level professionals in each of the six US regions.  Not a travel stipend, this award provides registrars with three basic professional reference books and membership in their regional and national registrars committees.

See details on the enclosed guidelines.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Friday!

Holly

Holly Young
RC-AAM Awards Task Force