We are interested in purchasing the Scalar ProScope USB handheld digital
microscope for our institution.  We plan on using it to enlarge views, and
capture images of pests trapped as part of our collections monitoring.  We
would be very interested to hear a review from anyone who has experience
using this tool in any context (i.e. entomology, education, invertebrate
zoology, etc).

Thank you,
Rachael Arenstein