  From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Merri Pemberton
  Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 12:36 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Box found possibly belonging to Jesus' brother, James.

  On CNN it has been reported that archaeologists have found a small
limestone box which may very well have belonged to James, the brother of
Jesus of Nazereth. There is debate on the authenticity of the box,.......but
on this box, the words "James, son of Joseph, and brother of Jesus" are
inscribed. The bones of James weren't found with this box, but this box has
been dated at his time. This could be a great discovery making another link
with biblical history.

  Sincerely,

  Merri

  M erri C .Pemberton