Previously, a gentleman stated that educators/teachers should be trained in social work. Could he or someone else tell my why that should be so? I do feel that teachers deal with so many personal situations regarding their students, usually coming from the students' homes. Often students will act out their frusterations they have about their home lives in the classroom, maybe their parents don't take the time to assist them with their work, which can impact their learning process.

Sincerely,

Merri

M erri C .Pemberton