re: Photo release forms

I vaguely remember this topic being discussed on the list, but could not find anything in the archives - my apologies if I am duplicating a past discussion.

My question is two-fold.  We are in the process of developing a webpage and brochure for our exhibit, and would like to include images of the gallery with visitors in it - casual visitors and school groups.  Does your museum get the visitors to sign some sort of release form when you take their picture?  If so, could you share the form that you use?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Jennifer Gayman

Jennifer Gayman
Heritage Coordinator