From: Laurie McDonough [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 15th century hardware

Hello,

Could anyone direct me to websites or print sources for information (and preferably illustrations) of 15th century tools and hardware (latches, hooks, etc.).  Please reply off-list.

Thank you!  Laurie

Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration's mission is to inspire people everywhere to care about and protect our oceans by exploring and sharing their biological, ecological and cultural treasures. The not-for-profit Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration is a division of Sea Research Foundation, Inc.

LEGAL NOTICE:

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.