Dear Mr. Noessell:

On a local level, I would contact the neighborhood elementary schools and speak to the school's administrator. You can also contact the administrative building for all of the schools in your county. Where I live, Rockingham County, I look under the Rockingham County section in the white pages, then I keep reading until I find Rockingham County School System. After that, I keep reading until I reach Administrative Office. The Superintendent should have his/her office in that building. Hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Merri C. Pemberton

M erri C .Pemberton ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: