I agree with you Astrida.

I have worked with a public library, accounting business, public school, teaching art and volunteered. All of these jobs helped me to develop sharp communications skills, computer skills, financial knowledge, and interacting with such a diversity of people, along with knowing the inner workings of the museum business. I became more interesting to museums and other places of employment; these experiences began to open doors.

I have heard of graduate schools offering free courses for those working for them. That is exactly what I am going to strive for, because I am not about to add anymore student loan debt and no mom and dad for this trip.
Merri

M erri C .Pemberton