another grad school question

Hello everyone!

First and foremost- I'm going to be asking about graduate programs so if you don't want to read or respond, please hit delete here- I know how valuable everyone's time is! :-)

After a couple years in the field (making sure that this is *really* what I want to do) I am finally starting the grad school application process for a masters in Museum Studies. At this point I believe I'm applying to George Washington, San Francisco State, and U. of Leicester. Because it feels (in my little, secluded world of course) that everyone has made the same decision to back to grad school at the same time- does anyone have any advice? On essays, on applications, on letters of recommendation? Even GRE advice? (Three weeks, augh!) Basically, I'm hoping to be a big sponge of "If I'd only known" type experience. I'd really appreciate any two cents that is free.

PLEASE-feel free to contact me on or off list if you don't want to waste space and delete-button pushes! Thanks!!! (Enough disclaimers?)

-Suzy

Jennifer "Suzy" Powers
Fort Bragg Cultural Resources Program
910-396-6680