I work for a non-profit foundation that is about to begin the restoration of our 18th century tavern building. We are looking into applying for Federal Tax Credit. Has anyone worked for a non-profit organization that has successfully gone through the necessary legal transformations in order to benefit from the tax credit. If so, could you give me some advice on how to avoid potential complications from this transformation.
If you would like to respond to me off the list my contact information is as follows:

Sarah Smith
Executive Director
Hanover Tavern Foundation
(804) 537-5050