Hello.
Thank you for the page of Graduate Resources in reply to
the question about Italy.

Does anyone have any resources or suggestions for obtaining
an internship with a European museum?

Sincerely,
Rachel S.

>===== Original Message From Museum discussion list
>Hello--
>        As far as I know, there is only one M.A. art history program in
>Italy, that offered by Syracuse University. I have a list of overseas
>programs in Europe, etc on my Web site:
>        Resources in Art History for Graduate Students
>        (http://www.efn.org/~acd/resources.html)
>
>        Adrienne DeAngelis
>
>On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Bridget Bryson wrote:
>
>> While the list is on the subject of graduate school, I'd like to inquire
>> about graduate school(s) in Italy. Does anyone know of any North
>> American universities or colleges that offer graduate programs in Art
>> History and/or Museum Studies in Italy? Any suggestions would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bridget

>> Important Subscriber Information:
>>
>> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

>> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to
Museum-L" (without the quotes).

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/
. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a
one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the
message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).