Good Evening,

I am not sure if this link will work--I know many people have had many
things to say about article links to The New York Times.  An electronic
subscription to The Times is free and easy to obtain.  It only takes a few
steps to sign up and it's a fantastic resource!

The August 18 edition of The Times featured a wonderfully insightful article
entitled, "The American Way of Dealing With Death."  Please read this, if
you can.  The opinions regarding the upcoming anniversary of the tragedy of
September 11 and the way to memorialize it, are as diverse and numerous as
the lives that were changed forever.  This article, though brief, gives us a
lot to think about.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/18/weekinreview/18HITT.html?tntemail0

Sincerely,

Sarah Bishop