Sorry about cross-posting . . .

Due to two major recent moves, I've lost some books and gained some . . . I've ended up with an extra BRAND NEW copy of Exhibiting Cultures (SI Press, 1991, eds. Ivan Karp & Steven Lavine), and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in trading it for another book.  I specifically would like one of the following three titles, regardless of condition, but I will consider other books . . .

Museums and Communities, eds Karp Kreamer and Lavine, SI Press, 1991
The Smithsonian and the American Indian OR Savages and Scientists, Curtis Hinsley, SI Press
Destination Culture, Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett, UC Press, 1997

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Kathy Mancuso

======
"I told you I'd gone electronic; well it doesn't stop in the parlor."
     --Jeannette Winterson

me: [log in to unmask]
NASA undergrad rep: [log in to unmask]
Opportunities Editor: [log in to unmask]
Listening to Orphan Films: http://www.sc.edu/filmsymposium
Natl Assn of Student Anthropologists: http://www.aaanet.org/NASA