Terri,

I was one of those 4000 New Yorkers at Javits and I just wanted to say a very big public Thank You.

I have to admit I was a tad apprehensive heading into this meeting imagining the potential for free-for-all, soapbox speakers and grandstanding, not to mention fisticuffs (don't you just love that word). Au contraire. The process was remarkable, intense but measured, very positive. Much of the success was indeed due to the professionalism of the facilitators who ensured that everyone at the table (of ten) had a voice, that distinct viewpoints were identified, articulated and transmitted. The facilitator at my table was from Indiana and had never been to New York before.

Chrs, Margot

the one year mark of the tragic events. I had the honor of being one of
the facillitators for the "Listening to the City" Summit Meeting at the
Javits Center in NYC a few weeks ago which over 4000 New Yorkers

Terri McNichol
Ren Associates
Princeton NJ