I'm actually writing a report on "museums of conscience" and museums and
exhibitions on human rights, tolerance, etc.

In 'Leisure Management' I found a note that the Ford Foundation sponsored
in 2001 (?) an exhibition on the Palestinian victims of the Israeli
conflict. The journal wrote this was the only exhibition on this topic ever
presented in the US and that there is nowhere a museum or memorial about
the Palestian case in the Western world.
However there was no more information on the scope of this exhibition,
where it took place and when.

I couldn't trace it on the website of the Ford Foundation, and the Ford
Foundation referred me to the Sakakini Cultural Center in Ramallah. They
have indeed an exhibition on the martyrs of the Intifada (see
http://www.sakakini.org/shaheed/) but this exhibition never has been
presented outside Palestine.

Has anybody information about the exhibition 'Leisure Management' mentioned ?
Has anybody information about such an exhibition, museum or memorial in the
US or in Europe ?

Thanks !

Adriaan Linters

Kleio nv heritage consultants