Congratulations Aaron on your new position, much success.  If you need help with legal aspects, let me know.  As far as "big" names for your board, how about a well known chef or foodie? You may want to contact the food magazines, (bon appetit, food and wine, etc.) to talk up interest for articles--history of diners, good diner fare, etc.  As far as the board, I would go with people who possess the types of skills you need: accountants, other museum professionals, business types.  I'd be happy to lend whatever support I can, good luck!
Best,
---
Terry Peeler, Esquire
Art & Entertainment Law