Hello,

Our exhibit rooms are rotating with a life expectancy of about 3 years for
each exhibit.  One exhibit, the Frozen Shadows Room, has passed that life
expectancy.  But when we survey our staff and visitors, we find that the
room is so popular that we want to keep it!

Our plan is to keep this fun exhibit and add an additional component to the
room to give it a new feel.  We a have few thousand dollars to invest in
some kind of room renovation project.  The room is 144 square feet.  Any
additions to the room must be items that tie-in or work well in the dark
environment of the Frozen Shadows room.

Does anyone have any great ideas for add-on components for a Frozen Shadow
Room?

Thanks in advance for your responses,
Kim Baldwin
Assistant to the Director