Some judgments have been made to improve the life of many. Someone made a
judgment that men and women should live a life of freedom. Someone made a
judgment that women could work outside of the house, make a living for
herself. In every culture you have right and wrong, but someone had to stand
up and make a judgment, then make a difference....someone had to right the
wrong. Some of our greatest historical figures had to stand up against huge
opposition and say that you are wrong. But, hey, I am just speaking from my
conscience.

MC