From: [log in to unmask]>Merri Pemberton
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: Bed length

I also find some belief in the shorter people theory about the bed lengths. I visited a historical house called Reynolda House, now a museum, and the curator told my museum studies class that the people during that time were shorter. In fact, the clothing of the people who owned the house were very small, looked almost miniature compared to the sizes that we wear today, so the owners were little.

Sincerely,

M25