Hello everyone.

I was wondering if some of you might recommend some publications and/or websites that would be useful in creating exhibit labels.  We follow a pretty standardized format for our small-scale exhibits, but I'd like to do a little more research on the proper structure and content of labels.  Things can always be improved!

Thanks much!
Susan
---
Susan Hamson
Archivist <?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Othmer Library of Chemical History
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19106-2702
Voice: 215-925-2222
Fax: 215-925-6195

The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.