Kia ora everybody

We currently have two vacancies at Rotorua Museum:

Registrar
Exhibitions Officer

I won't attach job details here as the file might be too large and I know how you all love that(!), so anybody who might be interested can contact me directly offlist and I will send details to you.

You might also wish to look at the following websites to find out about Rotorua Museum and/or living in Rotorua:

www.rotoruamuseum.co.nz

www.rotoruanz.com

So, hope to hear from any of you who might be looking for an adventure (and a good job) in the South Pacific!

Cheers

Greg McManus
Director
Rotorua Museum of Art & History