In a message dated 4/26/02 8:49:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Teri - Luckily you have received lots of great ideas, but grave-stone
> rubbings ARE a real no-no.
> Gini

I concur.  I am a fanatic about historic preservation, though I am not an
expert on gravestone studies.  There is an official association website,
where you can find some guidance and decide for yourself:
http://www.gravestonestudies.org/

Lori Tomlinson
Executive Director
Florida Adventure Museum