USA
(tel) 410-706-1502; (fax) 410-706-0399
(email) [log in to unmask]
On the web at www.nursing.umaryland.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Hamson, Susan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Museum Labels

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if some of you might recommend some publications and/or
websites that would be useful in creating exhibit labels.  We follow a
pretty standardized format for our small-scale exhibits, but I'd like to do
a little more research on the proper structure and content of labels.
Things can always be improved!

Thanks much!
Susan
---
Susan Hamson
Archivist
Othmer Library of Chemical History
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19106-2702
Voice: 215-925-2222
Fax: 215-925-6195
The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not
necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.

Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).