Hello,

I have been on this list for years....but this is the first time I have actually written. I would like to say that this list has been most helpful for me, as I have been finishing up my undergraduate degree and now am searching for museum work.....I am trying to see what I can do to gain experience without a master's/Ph.D.....which leads me to my question. Does anyone know of a resource where I may find opportunities for experience in museum work....abroad or here in the states...where one does not have to have more than a Bachelor's + tons of small jobs in museums and galleries....and by opportunities, I mean along the lines of a fellowship/grant experience/internship that provides a small stipend. I am currently in Boston and looking for work in a museum/gallery (my focus is modern and contemporary american art....paiting....design)but am almost willing to go anywhere at this point....or should I just go to grad school, though I was planning on my experiences now to help me focus in on what it is exactly about art/museums that I want to study.....ok, any advice?

THANKS :)   -Bess Paupeck