This morning's Daily Candy Bulletin struck me as something to share with
this list for a variety of reasons which should be self evident.

Daily Candy [www.dailycandy.com] 19 March 2002:

Not long ago, we spent a Saturday afternoon tearing through the Met,
searching for a "cocky jockey" and a "five-fingered
<http://admin.dailycandy.com/candy/article.jsp?ArticleId=15660&city=1>chastity
belt."

We were -- no kidding -- on a nude-art scavenger hunt. It was like
something straight out of From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler.

But it's legit. Watson Adventures organizes scavenger hunts at some of the
city's best cultural institutions. This Saturday they're going modern on us
with the Weird Whitney Biennial Hunt, followed by an open-bar party.

Bring your posse, or come solo and be assigned to a group. Everyone gets a
test booklet and an answer sheet. The hunt is challenging (good luck
finishing on time) and competitive (it's one step shy of paintball). Don't
expect to study the art too closely. Do expect funny stares from other
museumgoers.

Upcoming hunts include the Secrets of Wall Street, the Gigantic Big Apple
Scavenger Hunt, and the Central Park Safari.

If only high-school field trips had been this much fun, we'd have spent
less time figuring out whom to make out with on the bus ride back.

For more information, visit
<http://www.watsonadventures.com>WatsonAdventures.com. To RSVP for the
hunt, email <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask], or
call (212-726-1529).

Margot JACQZ
Associate
Architecture, Interiors, Environments

Roz Goldfarb Associates
207 West 25  4th fl             V: 212.475.0099 xt 330
New York, NY 10001              F: 212.473.8096
www.rga-joblink.com             E:

Recruitment Consultants.
Strategic. Creative. Production.

Design. Interactive. Advertising. Architecture.