  From: Renee Kurtzweil
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:48 AM
  Subject: Exhibit Contract

  Our museum is developing an exhibit and will be hiring an outside contractor to write the text.  I feel that there should be a formal contract that stipulates the dates and deadlines needed for the text.  Does anyone out there have a sample that we could look at?

  THANKS!

  Renee Kurtzweil
  Director of Collections
  Northern Indiana Center for History