Hello,
I wanted to post to the list to find out if there were any museums in the state of Michigan that were hiring at the moment or knew in the near future that they were going to be looking to fill a position.  Sometimes it gets very frustrating not being able to find a job in the area in which you live.  I need to live in this area for the next five years for personal reasons.  In May I will have my MA in Public History and I have volunteered and currently work part time in a large museum in Michigan doing collections management.  I figured that posting to the list was worth a try.

Thanks
Holly Hartlerode